About American Fence
A tradition of excellence – The American Fence Company Story
American Fence Company was founded in 1948 and like many of its contemporary companies, was built on hard work and the intuitive nature of its leader. A decorated war hero and former WWII Prisoner of War, J.P. Van Denburgh committed his efforts to the only management style he knew: courage, integrity and hard work. Today, those values remain at the heart of what we stand for. It is with unmatched dedication and commitment to producing a quality product that American Fence Company has positioned itself as a leader in the fencing industry for over 60 years.
American Fence Company understands the importance of protecting what is important to you. This is why we have a Rent-A-Fence
division to provide temporary fencing, an Installation
division providing protection and security fencing for commercial and industrial projects, and a Material Sales
division to offer a wide range of products from chain link to ornamental iron to meet your needs.
With 17 branches in nine states across the western U.S
., American Fence Company has many locations to serve you. We offer complete installation and servicing on all projects or, if you are a "Do-It-Yourselfer", visit one of our branches for a large selection of quality fencing materials.
When you work with American Fence Company, you're working with people you can trust. Family owned and operated since 1948
- One of the largest and most respected fence companies in the nation.
- As representatives in national industry associations, we assure exposure and expertise.
- The latest advances and technologies are combined with our tradition of excellence.
American Fence Company's products and services are second
to none. Products are selected from the finest manufacturers in the nation.
- Project managers are professionally trained and certified.
- In-house Safety Program led by certified Safety Director.
- Stringent qualification requirements for all subcontractors.
- American Fence invests millions of dollars annually in equipment and fleets.
Service is our most important product. Industry leader in employee loyalty and customer satisfaction.
- Warranties are offered on all products and services.
- Healthy and drug-free work environment.
- Project managers respect and meet project timelines.
American Fence Company holds all appropriate state and federal licenses allowing us to meet all of your security or fencing requirements. We also have a proven track record of compliance with municipal, state, and federal fence codes.
Bonded and Insured
A long-standing, solid relationship with our bonding company assures our customers the bonding strength needed for any size project. In more than 60 years, there has never been a project we could not bond. In fact, American Fence Company has earned the capability to work on several large projects at once at no risk to our customers.
For more than 60 years, American Fence Company has operated with fiscal integrity. We have the purchasing power to meet all of your needs. Dunn & Bradstreet has awarded American Fence Company some of the highest ratings possible.