American Rent-A-Fence® FAQs
May 3, 2016
If you do not see your question below, please call us at 888.691.4565. We would love to talk to you about your particular fencing needs and see how we can help!
- Can I request a quote using your website?
- Yes! Click here and one of our professional estimators will get back to you in one business day or less.
- Do I need temporary fence for my jobsite or special event?
- That depends, do you want to secure your site, help protect yourself from liability, and project an image of professionalism and careful consideration? If so, then yes our fence is for you! Our temporary fence panels are perfect for construction sites and special events.
- Is any rental fence job too large or small for American Fence Company?
- No! Whether you need just a few rental fence panels or miles of temporary perimeter security, we are here to serve you today.
- What makes you different from your competitors?
- Service, service, and more service. We often receive accolades for our service and the quality of our fence panels. This is because American Fence Company manufactures our own galvanized pipe and chain-link wire right here in America! Nearly all of our competitors buy their panels, prefabricated, from fence wholesalers or overseas companies. Unlike them, we take pride in building our own panels right here in America, using pipe and chain-link wire that we manufacture ourselves!
- Do you provide anything besides temporary fence panels?
- Yes! We have everything you could need for your temporary fence rental. Windscreen or shade-cloth can help provide a visual barrier into your project, and can even reduce dust. If you choose to place temporary fence on stands, we offer sandbags or our large Big Foot rubber stands to place on the base. The rubber stands are clearly outlined in reflective yellow and are an attractive alternative to sandbags. Because American Fence is a full-service fence company, we also offer specialized roll and slide gates with our rental fence. These gates are high-quality solutions for access to your jobsite or special event.
- How expensive is temporary fence?
- That depends on how long you want the fence, but our prices are always affordable and competitive. All of our pricing is upfront, and our quote clearly spells out exactly what you are getting, including rental fence panels, visual barriers, stands, and temporary gates, and for how long. Many of our competitors try to trick customers by hiding a “monthly rental rate” or “rental extension” in their quote, so please triple-check all quotes to ensure you understand exactly what is being provided and for how long. Our pricing is upfront, affordable, and competitive.